Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I wont bind my strings to you, but I'll build my world beside you.

There is so much I have to do right now.

I've arranged my bookshelf, sort of. I put down a 'runner' carpetthing in the hallway, cleaned the nastydustyfront of my fan. I also set up a meter-change with the gas company. Sounds dirty, right? It was only about 20 minutes of focused labor, but I feel accomplished.

I'm in a sit-on-the-bed-and-stare-at-the-wall frame of mind, having just come back from a weekend that may as well have been a lovely swim in a beautiful dream.

I need to be in a put-my-bed-together-clean-the-floors-sort-through-random-paperwork-so-I-don't-get-zapped-by-any-obscure-pending-payments/notifications/address change/life change information-that-naturally-once-pastdate-and-irrelevant-will-continue-to-ruin-my-life frame of mind.

Hard.

Full Instructor Class tonight. Have to get in the right frame of mind for that.

Unthinkably hard.

I need to train my new roommate NOT to put the heat up past 65 unless his eyeballs are about to freeze.

Hopefully not that hard.

I should probably also adapt a frame of mind that allows me to recognize that, though I am not hungry now, it is possible I will be in the future and should, by that logic, buy groceries for futureme to consume when she is futurehungry.

Impossible.

My hands are so effing dry.. .. ..

Later:

I put my bed together.

I put my bed together without breaking it or me.

Arranged living room. Arranged living space.

Arranged headspace with Mr. F.

Assignment, should I choose to accept it: live, learn.

Done.




No comments:

Post a Comment