Sunday, March 30, 2014

Reminder.


February. 

Siegfried:
Let it go Indiana.
Let it go.

Me:
LETS DO IT.
oh. I thought you said "Let's go to Indiana"

Siegfried:
Search for the Holy Grail?

Me:
I don't recall that line.

Siegfried:
What do people do in Indiana?

Me:
Aren't you like, right there?

Siegfried:
When sean connery is trying to pull indiana out of the pit and indiana is reaching for the grail
I dunno. I'm like an hour outside of DC

Me:
I'm just so mad.

Siegfried:
And everyone else is missing so i am by myself watching highlander

Me:
well. you can be only one.

Siegfried:
Clearly
Dude obviously does not want to make himself available.

Me:
yeah.

Siegfried:
Maybe there's chemistry there, but if he can't make himself available why do you have to wait?
I keep hitting return. It does not mean send.

Me:
Because, Syd, I believe deep in my tiny heart that I will never meet anyone I have chemistry with who meets all my insane standards. That I have met one so close to the mark, means that I will never, not for the next twenty years, meet one again.

Siegfried:
But shouldn't it be a standard that he wants beyond want to be a part of your life?

Me:
well yes. that was the big missing piece.

Siegfried:
There are dudes out there worth meeting. Dudes that could actually be interested in being a part of your adventures and stuff.

Me:
I kinda don't actually believe that.

Siegfried:
Maybe try museums. Ive had good luck in museums. You know...flirting with dudes.

Me:
SYD. YOU ARE CUTE. I AM DANGEROUS LOOKING.

Siegfried:
Maybe wear pink?

Me:
I'm watching the dirty fork skit.
that isn't me. I have blue things. but I don't think I can anglerfish my way into someone's heart.

Siegfried:
The wound!
Garp
I have to hold baby now

Me:
go. hold it.
is it sobbing? they sob, you know.

Siegfried:
Yes

Me:
they sob a lot.
can we make plans for you to drop hot rocks all over my body so I can forget about all the terrible people in my life?

Siegfried:
Yep.


No comments:

Post a Comment