Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love The Blog..

Memory:

I have just returned from a visit to Maine, staying in the saddest house I've ever been in, visiting my brothers, saying goodbye. My friend will not live much longer, and after seeing her I can only be thankful that this is the case. A nightmarish bit of poor planning, directly following my visit left me in an unexpected hostess-with-the-mostess position for a bunch of people and their screaming children. The school owner and I are still having communication problems, and I am barely there, approaching an emotional wasteland. She passed a week later, I was unprepared for how much I was moved, am still moved by this. We clear the parking lot on our way to lunch and he puts his arm around my shoulders. "It will be alright," he says, with a smile in his voice.

I believe him.

No comments:

Post a Comment